Minimize Fuel Costs
Minimize Service Costs
- The StraightFlo valve design eliminates wear on the seat and carrier. Never machine or replace your valve seat or carrier, the most expensive part of the valve. There is a 10 year warranty on the valve seat and carrier.
- Simply replace the old modules with new ones, in the field, on-site, to return your valves to factory new condition. Eliminate machining, off-site repair, special tools and skilled labor.
- 2 - 5X improvement in service interval with StraightFlo valves means less downtime for servicing valves. It also reduces emissions due to blow down of pipes, venting, purging and flaring.
Minimize Downtime and Loss of Revenue
- With the enhanced reliability of the StraightFlo valve and the improvement of the compressor service interval by 2 to 5X, minimize the compressor downtime and the resulting loss in production/revenue.
Minimize Inventory Costs
- Stock boxes of modules instead of racks and racks of expensive assembled valves for all makes and models of compressors, cylinders and operating conditions. About 5 - 6 module part numbers are sufficient for a company to service all its compressor valves, in all regions, at all operating conditions.
- Reduce inventory by 80%. Minimize inventory foot-print and weight.
- Minimize cost of inventory management and risk of obsolescence of inventory.
Minimize Capital Costs
- Never replace the metal housing. Servicing a valve is done within minutes at the compressor site. This makes it unnecessary to buy spare valves with the modular StraightFlo valve.
- When field conditions change over time, replace the modules to get an optimum valve for the new conditions. Eliminate having to purchase a new set of valves.
- By increasing throughput in existing compressors by 3 - 18%, eliminate the need for a new compressor to meet higher flow demands. Or, decommission one or more existing compressors.